This healthy vegan banana bread is sooo yummy! We have been making this big double loaf for our breakfasts for the past few weeks. We have adapted this recipe over the months and we finally have it how we want it. It is oil free, so to replace the oil, I simply added more bananas and some peanut butter. This loaf is SO MOIST and delectable.
This recipe makes 12 proper servings. Not lil shiesty servings like most other recipes. When I say proper I mean its a nice size to eat for breakfast, along with a green smoothie and you’ll be satisfied until lunch.
- 1/2 cup plant milk
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 C peanut butter
- 3/4 C coconut sugar
- 7 ripe bananas (mashed)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 C AP flour
- 1 C whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice blend
- 3/4 C walnuts (optional)
- 3/4 C non dairy chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat Oven to 350.
- Mix the milk and vinegar. Set aside.
- In a large bowl mix the bananas with the peanut butter, sugar and vanilla extract, then add milk mixture.
- Mix all dry ingredients thoroughly and then add to the banana mixture. Add in chocolate and walnuts (optional).
- Line a 13 by 9 inch baking pan with parchment paper, and pour in the batter.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until baked all the way through.
If you try this recipe, leave a comment and let me know what you think:) Check out some of my other recipes, and please subscribe and share <3